Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sunshine and Summertime

I am so lame that I have not posted anything all summer but now that the kids have started school again I can do some of the things I want to do. So for now here is some of the highlights of our summer. We had sleepovers with cousins, saw Miley Cyrus in concert, watched fireworks, celebrated a baptism and birthdays, went horseback riding, had many campfires, went to Lagoon, played with cousins, did lots of swimming, hiked Stewart Falls, went to kangaroo zoo, went to museums, went to lots of parks, hung out with cousins, ate lots of watermelon, did I mention cousins? It was quite the summer of fun!

7 comments:

Moira said...

Yay, she's alive!!!!!! Looks like a very fun summer filled with lots and lots of fun.
Glad you had a great time with the kids and cousins, of course...lol

Wendy said...

What a fun filled summer. You kids look so grown up. I guess that's what happens in two years.

Papa Bear said...

It's wonderful to see you and your chillens. What a beautiful family!

Whitney said...

You gotta love cousins. It looks like you had a crazy summer, maybe now the schedule is back on we can spend some time catching up! Have your people call my people and let's do lunch!

Chante said...

Yeah, you finally posted! I miss hangin with your family! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Kara said...

Sounds like you had a great summer! We had lots of cousins around, too. Funstuff! Its great to see lots of cute pics of your kids... hope to see more soon!

Kara

Kara said...

Hey Emily-
Just wanted to let you know my blog is now private, so if you'd like an invite, just email me at kara.sly@gmail.com