Monday, September 8, 2008

Family Photos Finally!


The family

The kids













My sister-in-law Christine was visiting this summer and took these pictures for us. I think she did a great job. Thanks again Chris!

14 comments:

Mandee said...

So cute! I love them! You look especially great in the one of you and Milan!

Moira said...

These pictures turned out way cute Emily. You must be so thrilled. Where were they taken?

Wendy said...

They are super duper cute!!! It's so nice to get a great one with all the family!!

Papa Bear said...

Sometimes a photo creates such an astonishing feeling of how "everything is good in the world". These are those kinds of photos. Tell us; are your kids as perfect as they appear in these pics? It was a great experience seeing you and Milan at Uncle Reid and Aunt Karen's 50th.

Alifinale said...

So cute. This really makes me want to get a family photoshoot. You are beautiful.

Dr. Todd said...

Oh my adorable! These are gorgeous! What a fabulous looking family you guys have! Todd and I love you guys and miss your family!

Erin said...

Em-
So cute! You look so pretty too! I loved getting together the other night, it was just what I needed. I love you!

Dana said...

So, where are MY copies?! BTW, congrats, Em! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Emily! Such a cute family.

Papa Bear said...

This is reminder of the Frank R. Jensen AZ reunion on Saturday November 1, 2008 from 10 am to 4pm

Location:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
7145 E. Monterey Ave
MESA , AZ 85209

It has been a long time since we have all been together, so I hope you can make it. We are planning all kinds of fun and exciting things – at the church building and also at the park just a few steps away - but we need to know ASAP who can make it so we can plan accordingly and make assignments. We know for some of you this is NOT an easy thing to attend because of a host of commitments made to our children’s activities – but we’d really love to see each of you.

Please call, email, text, or carrier pigeon:
Bart and Jackie Jensen
bartandjackie@cox.net
(480) 325-2309 home
(480) 326-2270 cell

Kara said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you and Milan. Your kids look so adorable too. Your sister in law did a great job!

Dana said...

I'm still waiting for a picture! Hope you are feeling okay. I just got tagged, and since I haven't heard from you in a while, I am tagging you! go to my blog for instructions. If you don't feel like doing it, I'll understand.

Kara said...

Hey Emily, your Mom said you wanted an invite to my blog... just email me at kara.sly@gmail.com and I'll invite you!

Dr. Todd said...

Need new posts! We will be there in 3 weeks from tonight!