My family is the greatest blessing in my life! I am so grateful for them and the joy they bring to me! By SIL Christine has always been our family photographer but she lives so stinkin' far so we really only get it done about every year or so. Hope you like them. I think I am very blessed!
5 comments:
Seriously, these are awesome. You all look so beautiful, love the colors and outfits and cute faces. So so so cute.
Em, these are so cute. You are blessed and that's all that matters in the end, huh? Loved being with you this week. Love you.
You all look great! We miss you all so much!
Beautiful pictures Emily. I love the one of you and Milan. Can't believe how big the kids are getting, holy cow!
Love them! your baby is so big! we never made it home this summer, so we didn't get to see you all. You guys need to come to Denver!
Post a Comment