
We have had such a busy year so far! Jackson will be in 6th grade next year. I can't believe it. He is growing up way to fast and he is getting tall almost as tall as me (but not quite). Teagan will start 4th grade next year and is such a great big sister and helper to me I don't know what I would do without her. Jameson will be in 1st grade I think he is ready to be in school all day for sure. Tyson will be in his last year of preschool and he is by little buddy always wanting to be by my side. I don't mind how can I resist his big puppy dog eyes, so cute. Emme is 1 and is walking and starting to get into everything! And I mean everything! She is still our little ray of sunshine though and always has a smile on her face! Here are just a few photos over the last few months I though were fun. Enjoy!
3 comments:
Cute family Emily! :o)
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big Emmy is! I miss you guys so much, especially this past week after I got the WORST haircut I've ever had. I go back on Monday to get it fixed. I wish you guys would come visit us before we move!
Love you guys!
It is amazing how quickly our kids are growing up. Holy cow! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment