Monday, May 4, 2009

Emmelyn Lucille




She is finally here! She made her debut April 29th 2009, 6lbs 7 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. She is so sweet and we love our newest addition to our family. The kids adore her and want to hold her all the time. We really liked the name Emmelyn and her middle name is my moms middle name so if we want to shorten it we can call her Emme Lu. It is so exciting to have another little girl in the house and Teagan could hardly wait to have a sister. Here are just a few photos and I will try to post more.

8 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

She is so precious! I am glad everything went well! I heard there was a scare of a really early delivery for a while. What a lucky family!

Chante said...

She is so beautiful! I am so glad you posted pics so I could see her cute little face! I wish I was there to see her, but can't wait till July when I do! I'm glad everything went well!

April said...

What an adorable little girl. It is so exciting to see that she is here and that everything went well. I hope you are able to adjust to 5 easily, please let me know if you need anything.

Mandee said...

Emily! I LOVE her! I can't wait to hold her! Congrats!

Stacey said...

she is beautiful. Congrats you two. we can't wait to see you all this summer.

Julie and Todd said...

Finally! YEAH! These are gorgeous pictures! Congratulations. we are SO happy for you guys!

Wendy said...

SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL CONGRATS!

Brittany said...

Congratulations--she is so adorable! We are so happy for you guys!