It's about time I know. I have been one big blog slacker and I feel okay about it. I've been growing a baby can you blame me. Actually it is kind of freaking me out that I only have 67 days left. I have not done one thing to get ready for her and I have a lot to do. I have to rearrange some kids rooms and get the nursery ready... Oh and the biggest thing decide on a name. Any good ideas out there I would love the input. Anyway thanks for being patient with me.
6 comments:
66 days now! I can't believe that it is coming so soon! I like Jillian. I can't wait to meet her.
Wow, Emily I can't believe that it is coming so quickly!! It was so fun to see you at Bunco, and I like the name Jillian!! Let me know if you need any help with getting ready for your little one!
how about Paisley? thanks for updating. It is short and sweet but good to hear from you!
I found you from Kara's blog we are woodysfam.blogspot.com if you want an invite email me at woody96@earthlink.com and I will add you since Kara talked me into going private.
Congrats on the girl on the way!
Laurie
i like jillian too! are we still in yw together? i feel like i NEVER see you - we need a combined activity!
How about Ethel or Myrtle or Eunice or Irene? Yeah, I guess those old names will never be popular again. One old name that would be cool though would be "Ruth". Besides being a heroine from the Old Testament, it comes from your noble lineage - your daughters' great grandmother. Did you read her recently posted testimony on Frank R. Jensen Family myfamily.com? If you need access, email me at bartjensen@cox.net . Congratulations on your upcoming daughter!
Post a Comment