Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Photos

I don't think Milan and I have had a professional family photo our whole marriage. We were just having this conversation because I want a cute family picture to put on my blog and I realized that we don't have one. We know lots of people who take pictures and are really good at the hobby they enjoy but nothing we have planned, with matching outfits, great hair and pay good money for. So I am asking all you family photo takers out there where can we go or who can I call to get this done. My family is growing up too fast and I need to capture the moment before its gone. Thanks for the help.

5 comments:

Mandee said...

Well, I really like my SIL's (Kelly) style... and Kate Benson! Both are linked on my blog! Have fun! I love family pictures!

Alifinale said...

I ditto what Mandee said. But you are kind of a liar because you have tons of family photos that are just as professional as the ones you pay for - like the ones that your SIL has taken or Brett has taken some good ones.

Moira said...

Hey Emily....how exciting that you have a blog now. YAY!!!

Chante said...

Yay for joining the blogging world. Trust me you will get addicted and will find time to do it! I've tried to look into someone professionally doing our photos and I can't believe how much people charge! It is crazy. I think it is best to just find someone you know that has a passion in photography and let them practice on you! Unless you really want someone super professional! Good luck because we want ours done too and I am still looking!

Kat said...

I'll do it for free. (I need to the practice!) :) Also, Amy Chamberlain in our ward is REALLY good. I have a bunch of photographers on my blog that I like.