So I decided to take a road trip to Vegas to visit my sister last weekend. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking except that it would be fun to see Alison and her new house. I was able to convince Amy to come along (which I could not have really done the trip with out her). So off we went with my 5 kids in my car and Amy's 3 older kids in her car (she was able to leave her little Crew at home with Steve, Thanks Steve!) I know it already sounds crazy not to mention I have a 5 week old. So we arrive at Ali's on Wednesday night and had good times swimming and attempting to go to the strip for dinner at the Rain forest Cafe on Thursday. Friday was the chocolate factory with M&M World, the cactus garden and the great park by Alison's house. Meanwhile remember all the places I have mentioned are with 3 adults and 10 children. (50% being mine! Whoa!) We were quit the parade everywhere we went. Saturday we saw the Movie UP and went to H&M.We were able to bring Brian along for reinforcement. Saturday night Brian offered to baby sit 9 kids while us Moms had a chance to catch our breath. It was so great to have a much needed break but I'm not sure Brian will want to have any more children ever! Thanks again Brian you are the best!! Then we woke up Sunday and Amy helped Alison do some decorating in her girls rooms the kids played the wii and I packed and fed the baby and then off we went back home. Thanks again to Ali and Brian for the all the memories and good times! We love you and hope you still love us! Hee Hee....
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
3 adults + 10 kids = Crazy!
So I decided to take a road trip to Vegas to visit my sister last weekend. I'm not quite sure what I was thinking except that it would be fun to see Alison and her new house. I was able to convince Amy to come along (which I could not have really done the trip with out her). So off we went with my 5 kids in my car and Amy's 3 older kids in her car (she was able to leave her little Crew at home with Steve, Thanks Steve!) I know it already sounds crazy not to mention I have a 5 week old. So we arrive at Ali's on Wednesday night and had good times swimming and attempting to go to the strip for dinner at the Rain forest Cafe on Thursday. Friday was the chocolate factory with M&M World, the cactus garden and the great park by Alison's house. Meanwhile remember all the places I have mentioned are with 3 adults and 10 children. (50% being mine! Whoa!) We were quit the parade everywhere we went. Saturday we saw the Movie UP and went to H&M.We were able to bring Brian along for reinforcement. Saturday night Brian offered to baby sit 9 kids while us Moms had a chance to catch our breath. It was so great to have a much needed break but I'm not sure Brian will want to have any more children ever! Thanks again Brian you are the best!! Then we woke up Sunday and Amy helped Alison do some decorating in her girls rooms the kids played the wii and I packed and fed the baby and then off we went back home. Thanks again to Ali and Brian for the all the memories and good times! We love you and hope you still love us! Hee Hee....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Crazy times, but good times, right! I bet the drive was brutal! Can't wait to see you guys and meet Emme! those one month pics btw are so adorable....I still can't believe you have another little girl to add to the family...totally deserved that she is an angel!
Oh it was such good times (and crazy times)! I love that you guys came and it was so fun. Emery has been going through withdrawals and keeps asking where all the friends are.
You are a brave brave woman to drive with all those kids - I hope this experience won't keep you from coming again!
That is awesome that you tackled that yourself, what an amazing woman!! It sounds like you had a good time!!!
Looks like such a fun trip. Your baby is so adorable!
You amaze me. I would be frightened to even consider, much less attempt, such a feat. My hero. You look great, BTW.
Post a Comment